英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

新英语900句第四十九课情景对话

发布者: anneqin | 发布时间: 2010-5-23 13:44| 查看数: 5933| 评论数: 1|

本帖最后由 anneqin 于 2010-11-15 22:59 编辑

Dialogue 1:

A: Hi there Millie. How are you doing today.

你好,米尔德里德。你今天过得怎样?

B: I’m doing fine. Bard.Just fine.

我挺好的。巴巴拉。挺不错的。

A: You just want the usual?

还是像平时那样理吗?

B: Yes, if you don’t mind. I think I just need a trim.

是的。如果你不介意的话。我想只需稍稍修剪一下。

A: I see, I see. And would you like a quick shampoo and rinse?

我知道。我知道。你要快速洗个头吗?

B: Yes, please. That would be fine.

好吧。那挺好的。

A: Any curling?

要弄卷发吗?

B: Don’t always get it curled?

我不是一直都弄卷发的吗?

A: I was just making sure. You can never be too careful with a customer’s hair.

我只是想确定一下。对于顾客头发的处理,我们可是越小心越好啊。

B: That’s nice to hear. That’s why I come here.

这句话倒中听。这就是我为什么光顾你们这里的原因。

A: Just sit right down and we’ll get started.

坐下来吧。我们开始了。

B: I was worried I was early for my appointment.

我原来挺担心的。因为我比预约时间来早了。

A: Yes. But my earlier customer had to cancel. So it’s okay.

没错。不过,我的前一位顾客取消了预约。所以没问题。

B: Well, that worked out good.

想不到事情挺顺利的。

A: Yes, it did. I’m always happy to see you in my chair.

的确如此。看见你坐在我的椅子上我总是感到高兴。

B: Oh, stop it. You’re just being nice.

噢,别贫嘴了。你只是在说好话而已。

A: No. I’m not. You’re always fun when you’re in here.

不,我说的是真心话。每次你来这里,都带来不少欢乐。

B: All I ask is that you keep cutting hair like you do and I’ll be happy.

我的要求很简单。像往常一样给我理发,那我就很开心了。

Dialogue 2:

A: Hi there, Steve. What can I do for you?

你好,史蒂夫。有什么能为你效劳吗?

B: Just a little trim on the top and shave it close on the sides.

稍微修剪一下头顶的头发。然后两边修服贴一点。

A: Oh. You are getting it a little shorter than usual.

噢,你要把头发剪得比以往稍稍短一些。

B: Well , you know its getting hotter out short hair helps keep me cool.

是啊。你知道外面天气热起来了。短发使我觉得凉快些。

A: You said that right. I can’t believe how hot it is out even today. In April !

你说得对。我想不到今天外面天气这么热。现在才是四月份啊。

B: I know. I came out of the office and I thought it was August.

我知道。我从办公室出来时我还以为现在是八月份呢。

A: I hear its going to be a long summer.

我听说今年将会有一个漫长的夏季。

B: Is that what the weatherman says?

这是那位天气预报员说的吗?

A: Yes. Sir. He comes in here every other Tuesday to get a trim. that is what he told me.

是的。每隔一周的星期二他就来这里理次发。那是他告诉我的。

B: I see. You’ve got your own little weather service.

我明白了。你还有自己的小小天气预报呢。

A: That is right. A lot of customers tell me good stuff.

说得对。许多顾客告诉我有用的信息。

B: Is that so ? what do I tell you. Then ?

是这样吗?那我告诉你什么了?

A: Steve ,you got some good thoughts on baseball.

史蒂夫,你对棒球有一些很好的见解。

B: Really? I suppose that is something useful.

真的吗?我想那些东西还是有点用吧。

A: It sure is . baseball season is here again.

当然有用。棒球的球季很快又到了。

B: I’m glad to be of service . speaking of which. Did you see the Indians game last night?

很高兴为你效劳。说起棒球你昨晚看了印第安人队的比赛吗?



Dialogue 3:

A: Hey, Pam? Are you busy?

嗨,帕姆,在忙着吗?

B: No, I am not. You want a haircut?

没有。要理发吗?

A: Yes, I do. Something new would be nice.

是的。我想来个新发型。

B: Are you tired of my regular haircuts?

你对我一贯理的发型厌倦了吗?

A: Not at all. I just want to try something new.

一点也不。我只是想尝试新的东西。

B: Do you have any suggestions?

你有什么提议吗?

A: I don’t want anything too different. Just cut it closer in the front.

我不想要太另类的发型。只是前面要剪短些。

B: Do you want a military haircut?

你想理个平头吗?

A: No, nothing that serious. Maybe like that guy on the poster on the wall.

不是。不要剪得那么短。大概像墙上海报上的那个人的发型那样。

B: Let me see. Yeah. That cut might look good on you. Have a seat.

让我看看。对,你理那种发型可能会好看。请坐。

A: Alright, then. I don’t need a shampoo, by the way.

那好吧。还有,我不用洗头了。

B: Are you sure your hair is clean?

你肯定你的头发是干净的吗?

A: I just washed it this morning. I’m in kind of a rush.

我早上才洗过发。我还要赶时间。

B: So you’re a busy man. Is that it?

你可是个大忙人啊。对不对?

A: You could say that.

你说得对。

B: Where have you got to be in such a rush?

你这么急要赶到哪里去呢?

A: To be honest. I’ve got a date tonight.

说实话,我今晚有个约会。

B: That’s serious. You are going to need a good haircut.

那可是件大事啊。你可需要好好理个发。

A: I knew you’d understand. I know I can trust you.

我就知道你会明白。我知道你靠得住。

B: Don’t worry. I’ll get you looking real good in on time.

别担心。很快我就会让你容光焕发。

Dialogue 4:

A: Excuse me. Sir. Are you open?

先生,请问你们在营业吗?

B: Yes, I’m. what can I do for you?

是的,有什么能为你效劳吗?

A: I just need a quick fix to my hair.

我需要将头发快速修剪一下。

B: Well, sir right down. I’ll see what I can do.

好的,请坐。我来看看该怎么做。

A: I got my friend to cut my hair last week. He didn’t do a very good job.

上星期我让一位朋友给我理发。他理得不是很好。

B: Yeah, I can kind of see that. You just want a trim to fix it up?

是的。我看得出来。你只需修剪一下来作补救吗?

A: Yes. That would be great. Do you see the uneven patches?

是的。那真是太好了。你看见一块块剪得不平的地方吗?

B: Yes. I do. They’re pretty bad in the back.

看到了。后面剪得相当糟糕。

A: Just shave that part pretty close.

就把后面的头发修整齐服帖一点。

B: What about in the front?

前面的头发怎么处理?

A: I want it that long. Just make it at little more even.

我想前面就留这么长。只需将它剪平点就得了。

B: No problem. You want a shave with a razor or anything?

没问题。你需要修修面或别的什么服务吗?

A: No. A quick trim will do fine.

不用了。快点理个发就行了。

B: Alright then. Here we go.

那好吧。我们开始吧。

Dialogue 5:

A: Are you reading that magazine?

你正在读那本杂志吗?

B: No, I just finished. Here you go.

不。我刚读完。给我。

A: Have you ever noticed the kind of magazines the hairdresser has?

你有留意发型屋里那类杂志吗?

B: Yes. They’re normally boring women’s fashion magazines.

有。它们通常都是无聊的女士时间杂志。

A: I have never understood why.

我从来都不明白这是为什么。

B: I wish they would have some news magazines or something. These magazines make women look shallow.

我希望他们有一些新闻杂志或别的什么。这些杂志使妇女们显得很肤浅。

A: Have you ever seen men’s barbershop magazines?

你曾见过男士理发店里的杂志吗?

B: No. why?

没有。为什么这样问呢?

A: It’s the same story. They’re either sports or hunting magazines. Typical male images.

情况一模一样。它们不是体育杂志,就是关于打猎的杂志。典型的男性形象。

B: That’s pretty funny.

这真是很滑稽。

A: Do you come here often?

你常来这里吗?

B: Yes, I come here about once a month to get a trim and have my hair curled a little.

是的。我一个月来这里一次。理个发,将头发卷一卷。

A: I’ve never been here before. A friend recommended this place to me.

我以前从没来过这里。一位朋友向我推荐了这个地方。

B: This is a good hairdresser. What do you want done?

这个发型屋挺好的。你的头发要怎样弄?

A: I’m going to get it cut a little in the back and get blond hi-lights in the front.

我要后面稍微剪短一点。前面染一缕金黄色。

B: Really. That would look good on you. I’ve thought about doing that.

真的吗?你剪那样的发型肯定好看。我也想过那样做。

A: You should try something new.

你应该试试新的发型。

B: it seems so unnatural to me

这种发型在我身上好像很不自然。

A: So what? It’s not as if you’re coloring your hair green or purple. It looks natural.

那又怎么样?你又不是将头发染成绿色或紫色。这看起来挺自然

B: If you go first. I’ll see how it looks on you. Then I decide.

你先做吧。我来看看你弄得好不好看。然后我才决定。

A: you’re such a coward.

你真是个胆小鬼。

A: I know. But I like to be cautious. It’s your turn now. I’ll watch you.

我知道。不过我喜欢谨慎行事。现在轮到你了。我看着你做。


最新评论

psu 发表于 2012-12-20 21:54:34
it's the same story.I'll see how it looks on you . I can (kind of) see that .
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表