英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

新英语900句第五十六课情景对话

发布者: anneqin | 发布时间: 2010-5-16 20:36| 查看数: 4634| 评论数: 0|

Dialogue 1:

A: Hey, did you just see Goofy walk by?

嗨,你刚才看见高菲狗走过吗?

B: Yeah, but he’s not as common around here as Mickey Mouse.

看见了。不过,高菲狗在这里可没有米老鼠那样到处可见。

A: I noticed that we see the guy in the Mickey costume more than any other character.

我留意到扮演米老鼠的人比扮演其它任何角色的人都要多。

B: That’s obviously because he is the symbol of Disney.

很显然,那是因为米老鼠是迪斯尼的象征。

A: Yeah, I know, but he was never my favorite character.

是的,我知道。可是米老鼠从来都不是我最喜欢的卡通人物。

B: Why not? How can you not like Mickey?

为什么不是呢?你怎么会不喜欢米老鼠呢?

A: He doesn’t have a real strong personality.

他没有一个非常鲜明的个性。

B: Do you have a favorite Disney character?

你有最喜欢的迪斯尼卡通人物吗?

A: Of course. My favorite character was Donald Duck.

当然有。我最喜欢的人物是唐老鸭。

B: He was certainly interesting, but why is he your favorite?

唐老鸭的确很有趣。可是它为什么是你的至爱呢?

A: He had that bad temper. But he always tried to do things right. He seemed like a regular guy.

虽然唐老鸭脾气很坏。但它总是设法把事情干好。它就像一个普通人。

B: I guess I can see that, but I like Goofy the best.

这点我明白,不过,我最喜欢高菲狗。

A: Goofy was easy to like. But he was too nice for my taste.

虽然高菲狗很容易招人喜欢。可是它太好人了,不合我口味。

B: So you like the meanest Disney character?

所以你就喜欢一个心胸最狭窄的迪斯尼卡通人物?

A: He wasn’t mean, he just had flaws like everyone else.

唐老鸭不是心胸狭窄。它只不过像大家一样身上有缺点。

B: Just like you. Jake? Is that what you’re saying?

就像你和杰克一样,对吗?你想说的是不是这个意思?

A: Maybe I am. That’s okay with me.

也许是的。我觉得没什么大不了。

Dialogue 2:

A: Honey, what do you want to see next?

亲爱的,接下来你想看什么?

B: To be honest. I’m kind of hungry. I was hoping we could stop for a bite to eat.

说实话,我有点饿了。我希望我们停下来找点东西吃。

A: Let’s go ride the roller coaster on Space Mountain first.

让我们先去太空山那里坐过山车吧。

B: Why can’t we wait just a little bit and go get something to eat now?

为什么我们不等一会,现在先去找点东西吃呢?

A: This is lunchtime and everyone is eating. If we eat now. we’ll spend most of the time standing in line.

现在是午餐时间,大家都在吃饭。如果我们现在去吃饭,我们要花很多时间排队。

B: I know, but I’m hungry now.

我知道,可是我现在饿了。

A: If you eat now. you might get sick on the roller coaster.

如果你现在吃东西,坐过山车的时候你可能会感到难受。

B: I’ll take that risk, you can go ride the roller coaster now. but I’m going to eat.

我愿意冒这个险。要不你现在去坐过山车,但我要去吃饭了。

A: Fine, I’ll go with you. Where do you want to eat?

好了。我跟你一起去吧。你想到哪里吃?

B: That pizza place over there looks fine.

那边那个比萨店看上去挺好的。

A: You sure that’s what you want to eat?

你肯定那里有你想要的东西吗?

B: I don’t care what I eat. As long as I eat something.

我不介意吃什么东西,只要有东西吃就行了。

A: I forgot that you didn’t eat breakfast.

我忘了你没有吃早餐。

B: That’s right and I’m not feeling too good right now.

没错。而且现在我觉得挺难受。

A: I’m sorry for arguing. Let’s go get something to eat.

很抱歉跟你吵了。我们去弄点吃的吧。

B: Then we’ll go on the roller coaster.

然后我们再去坐过山车。

Dialogue 3:

A: Have you seen all the Disney movies?

你看过所有的迪斯尼电影吗?

B: I’ve seen all the ones that were out when I was child.

我看过所有我小时候上映的迪斯尼电影。

A: Oh, really? I guess you haven’t seen the new ones?

哦,真的吗?我想你没看过新的迪斯尼电影,对吗?

B: no way. I think the new ones are not as good as the old ones.

我根本不看。我觉得新的没有旧的那么好。

A: Really? My brother’s kids love the new Disney movies. The cartoons have much more modern techniques.

真的吗?我哥哥的小孩子很喜欢新的迪斯尼电影。这些卡通片里运用了更多的现代技术。

B: Maybe that’s true. But they don’t have the power of the old movies.

也许那是真的。但是新的电影已经没有旧的电影那种力。

A: What do you mean?

你这话是什么意思?

B: It’s hard to explain. The villains in the new ones aren’t as evil for example.

很难解释。比如,新的电影里的那些恶棍就没有旧电影的那么坏。

A: I don’t know if I agree with that. What about the evil lion in The Lion King?

我不好说我是否同意你的这种说法。你认为《狮子王》里的那个坏狮子怎么样?

B: He’s bad, sure. But he doesn’t seem as truly evil as the queen in Snow White.

它是够坏。可是它没有白雪公主里的皇后那样坏得逼真。

A: It sounds like you prefer old movies in general.

听起来你总的来说是喜欢老电影。

B: That’s because they used to rely more on skill than just special effects.

那是因为老电影更多是依靠演技,而不只是依靠特技效果。

A: I agree with that. Anyway. Let’s go see Frontier Land.

这点我很同意。不管怎么样,我们去看那个《边疆》片吗?

B: That sounds fun.

那听起来倒挺有趣。

Dialogue 4:

A: Have you ever been to Disney World before?

你以前到过迪斯尼乐园吗?

B: I have been once. a long time ago.

到过一次,很久以前了。

A: When were you here?

你是什么时候来这里的?

B: I was a little girl. I came with my family.

我还是一个小女孩,我跟我家里人来过。

A: Does it seem different now that you’re an adult?

这地方对你来说是不是不同了吗?

B: It does. But not just because I’m older. This place has also changed a great deal.

的确是不同了。但并不只是因为我长大了。这地方本身也发生了很大的变化。

A: Really? How?

真的吗?有什么变化呢?

B: There’s just a lot more stuff here. when I was a girl. it was just the Magic Kingdom. Now there’s Epcot Center the MGM studios and all those other places.

这里增加了许多东西。当我还是一人上小女孩的时候,这里只有一个魔幻王国。现在,这里有Epcot 中心,米高梅电影公司的摄影棚,还有别的一些地方可玩。

A:Don’t you think it’s even better now?

你不觉得现在要比以前好吗?

B: It’s more exciting. But it has lost some of its charm.

现在更刺激了。不过它也失去了一些原来的魅力。

A: what do you mean?

你这话是什么意思?

B: When it was simpler it had this sort of Disney magic. Now it seems a lot more about money.

当迪斯尼公园更简单的时候,它带有某种迪斯尼的魅力。现在它看起来更多的是为了赚钱。

A: I guess you can see that. Everything is big business now.

我想你是对的。现在一切都可以成为赚大钱的行业。

B: It was then too .but not as obvious.

那时候也是这样,不过没现在这么明显。

A: Well, it’s still fun for kids.

不过它还是小孩子的乐园。

B: That’s true. And adults too.

没错。而且也是大人们的。

Dialogue 5:

A: After this, do you want to go see the Epcot Center?

这个之后,你想去Epcot中心?

B: I don’t think that’s such a good idea.

我认为那并不是一个好主意。

A: Why not? Epcot Center could be a lot of fun.

为什么不是呢?在Epcot中心可以找到很多的乐趣。

B: I’m sure it would be. But it’s so expensive.

我相信这样,不过它太贵了。

A: It’s a little expensive. But we’re on vacation.

它是有点贵,可是我们是来度假的。

B: Yes. But we already paid a lot just to get into the Magic Kingdom.

没错。可是我们进去魔幻王国已经花了很多的钱。

A: So why not pay to go the Epcot Center as well?

那么为什么不到Epcot中心去玩一玩呢?

B: There are a lot of other things we wanted to see. They cost money too.

我们要看的东西很多。它们也要花钱。

A: Maybe you’re right. But isn’t it okay to be reckless sometimes?

也许你是对的。不过有时候花钱大手大脚一点也说得过去,对不对?

B: You wanted to rent a boat to see the Everglades swamp. That’s expensive too.

你原来还想和条船去看看沼泽地,那也很贵。

A: I see what you mean. So what do you want to do now?

我明白你的意思了。那么我们现在干什么呢?

B: Let’s just get back to the hotel. I’ve had enough for the day.

我们还是回旅馆吧。我今天玩够了。

A: Fine by me. Let’s get out of here.

我无所谓,我们离开这里吧。

最新评论

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表