英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索

新英语900句第五十五课情景对话

发布者: anneqin | 发布时间: 2010-5-16 10:24| 查看数: 5163| 评论数: 2|

Dialogue 1:



A: Do you think our train is going to be here soon?

我们的火车快来了吧?

B: If my watch is right, it should be here in the next two or three minutes.

要是我的表准的话,应该是在两三分钟后到这儿。

A: Do you really think it will get here that soon?

你真的觉得那么快,它就到这儿了?

B: I hope so. Why do you ask?

希望如此。怎么了?

A: I wanted to get coffee and something to eat.

我想去喝杯咖啡,吃点东西。

B: You don’t have time now. You might miss the train.

你没时间了,你可能会误了火车的。

A: No, I won’t. There’s a coffee shop right around the corner.

不,不会的,就在拐角那,就有间咖啡店。

B: It’s not worth the risk.

不值得冒这个险。

A: I’m starving. It is worth the risk.

我饿的不行了,我觉得值得。

B: You can get food on the train.

你可以在火车上买吃的。

A: Maybe. Maybe not. Anyway, it’ll be more expensive.

没准可以,没准买不到。反正,火车上的吃的,要贵得多。

B: Fine. Go ahead. Just know I can’t stop the train for you.

好吧,去吧。我可告诉你,到时候我可没法儿叫火车停下来等你。

A: Watch my bags for me. I’ll be back in a second.

帮我看着包,我马上就回来。

B: If you’re going to go, get me a cup of coffee.

如果你真要去的话,帮我带杯咖啡。

A: Now you want a cup of coffee? Fine. I’ll be right back.

现在你也想喝咖啡了?好吧,我马上就回来。

Dialogue 2:



A: What did you say? I couldn’t hear you.

你说什么?我听不清。

B: I just asked if you were cold.

我只是问你冷不冷。

A: No. I’m fine. Those trains make so much noise.

不冷,挺好的。那火车发出的声音太吵了。

B: It’s from their brakes. They have to stop a lot of weight.

那是火车刹车的声音。要知道,火车这么重,要停下来不容易。

A: Yeah, I understand that. It’s just getting on my nerves.

嗯,我明白。这声音弄得我神经都紧张了。

B: You won’t have to hear it from inside the train.

上车后进到车厢里面,你就不用再听了。

A: That’s a relief. I hope the train is quiet.

那就好多了。希望火车很安静。

B: It’s always quiet, quieter than a bus.

火车通常都很安静的,比公共汽车还要安静。

A: I hope so. Do you think we’ll be able to get anything to eat?

但愿如此。你觉得我们在火车上能买到吃的吗?

B: Yes. The lounge car always has snacks and sandwiches. They’re just expensive.

能。头等车厢总是有小吃和三明治卖,不过挺贵的。

A: I’m so tired. I just want to get on and fall asleep.

我累坏了。我只想上车,然后睡一觉。

B: Good luck. I can never fall asleep in train seats.

希望你有这样的好运。在火车座位上我从来都睡不着。

A: Why not?

为什么睡不着?

B: I don’t know. They’re too stuffy. There’s not enough room.

我不知道。也许是太闷了。空间也不足够。

Dialogue 3:

A: Hello, sir. Can I help you?

你好,先生。需要帮忙吗?

B: Yeah. I’ve got kind of a problem. I missed my train.

是的。我有件麻烦事。我误了火车。

A: That’s a pretty serious problem.

那可是挺大的麻烦。

B: When does the next train leave for New Orleans?

下一班去新奥尔良的火车什么时候开?

A: The next train leaves at 6:10 tonight.

下班火车今天晚上6:10开。

B: Great. Can I just get on that one?

好极了。我可以乘坐那班火车吗?

A: Yes, but you’ll need to buy a new ticket.

可以,但你需要新买一张车票。

B: What? I already bought a ticket. Here it is.

什么?我已经买过票了。你看。

A: I’m sorry, sir. That ticket is for the train that just left.

对不起,先生。那张票是用来乘坐刚离开的那班火车的。

B: But it’s still a train ticket.

可是它仍然是一张火车票啊。

A: Look, buddy. A train ticket is not currency. You can’t cash it in whenever you want.

好了,伙计。火车票可不是钞票。你不能想什么时候用就什么时候用。

B: It’s not my fault I was late getting to the station.

我到火车站迟了,那不是我的错。

A: Oh, yeah? Well whose fault was it?

噢,是吗?那么是谁的错呢?

B: It was the train company’s fault. Their website has bad directions to the station.

是火车公司的错,他们网站上关于火车站位置的指示太糟了。

A: I’m sorry to hear that, but I can’t just give you a $200 train ticket. You have to buy a new one.

听你这么说我感到很抱歉。不过我不能白给你一张200美元的火车票,你必须得再买一张新的。

B: That’s ridiculous.

那太荒唐了。

A: What are you talking about? That’s how the system works. Calm down orI’ll call security.

你在说什么?我们的制度就是这样的。冷静下来,否则我要叫警卫了。

B: Don’t worry. I’m going to take a bus.

别费心了,我坐公共汽车去吧。

Dialogue 4:



A: Hey. Excuse me. I have a question.

打扰了,我有个问题。

B: How can I help you?

请讲。

A: I just got off the train from Washington. What’s the best way to get into New York from here?

我刚从华盛顿来的火车上下来,请问,从这儿,去纽约最好选择是什么?

B: There are a couple of ways. You could take a bus or a commuter train, or there might be a taxi that will go that far.

有几种方法。你可以坐公共汽车,坐郊区火车,或者有些的士也愿意跑这么远。

A: How much would a taxi be?

坐的士要多少钱?

B: About a hundred bucks, maybe.

一百块左右吧。

A: Forget that. Did you say there was a commuter train?

那就算了。你说有郊区火车?

B: Yeah. There are Tri-State Rail System trains leaving every half hour for the city.

是的。三州铁路系统的火车,每半小时就有一班车到纽约。

A: How much do they cost?

车票要多少钱?

B: They’re ten dollars.

十美元。

A: And how long is the trip?

那要坐多久?

B: There are a few stops along the way. It’s about an hour from here to New York.

沿途有几个站,从这里到纽约要花一个小时左右。

A: That’s fine. Where do I get a ticket?

挺不错的。我到哪里买票呢?

B: Just go down the stairs. You’ll see a glass booth. Get a ticket there. The trains are just next to the booth.

就在楼下。你会看到一个玻璃售票亭。在那里买票。火车就在售票亭旁边。

A: Thanks.

谢谢。

B: Don’t mention it.

不用谢。

Dialogue 5:



A: Let me take one of those bags.

我帮你拿一个包吧。

B: You’ve already got to carry your own bags.

你还得提自己的包啊。

A: I know, but I can put yours on my shoulder.

我知道,但我可以把你的包挎在我的肩上。

B: Why can’t I put my bag on my own shoulder?

为什么我不能把我的包挎在自己的肩上呢?

A: I was just trying to help. Forgive me for being nice.

我只是想帮忙。请原谅,我是出于好心的。

B: You were just trying to be the big strong man, right?

你不过是试图扮演一个强壮男子汉的角色,对么?

A:Is that such a bad thing?

那样做难道是什么坏事吗?

B:You're right. I’m tired. Here’s my bag.

你说得对。我累了。这是我的包。

A:You could say thank you.

你应该说谢谢。

B: You should thank me.

你应该对我说谢谢。

A: What for? I’m the one with all these bags.

为什么呢?提包的人是我啊。

B: You wanted to carry the bags. I’m letting you be the big strong man.

你想提这些包,我就给了你扮演一个强壮的男子汉的机会。

A: Of course. Thank you.

也是,那,谢谢。

B: I’ll make myself useful and go get us some breakfast while we’re waiting for the train.

我也出些力吧,反正等火车,我去买点早餐吧。

A: Get me a biscuit and some coffee.

给我买块饼干和咖啡。

B: Do you want cream or sugar with your coffee?

你的咖啡要加奶或糖吗?

A: No. I just want it black.

不用了,我只要黑咖啡。

B: Okay, I’ll be right back. Have a seat until then.

好的,我很快就回来,坐在那儿,等我回来吧。

最新评论

tlsd001 发表于 2011-8-17 23:00:21
:)请问这个有录音吗
vpqoxwlo 发表于 2012-10-16 21:37:19
回复 2# tlsd001

有在线视频的900在线视频总目录:https://www.enfamily.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=40282
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表