英语家园

 找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫描二维码登录本站

快速提高英语水平本广告位招租

社区广播台

查看: 6109|回复: 3
收起左侧

新英语900句第五十四课情景对话

[复制链接]

汇报天数: 757 天

连续汇报: 202 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2010-5-14 09:25:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Dialogue 1:

A: Hello. Thank you for flying with Skyway Airlines. How are you today?

您好,感谢乘坐Skyway航空公司航班。您今天还顺利吧?

B: I'm fine, thank you.

我很好,谢谢。

A: May I see your ticket, please?

请出示您的机票好吗?

B: Yes, here you go.

好的,在这里。

A: I see you're flying to Chile. Do you have your passport with you?

我看到您机票是飞往智利的。请问您带护照了吗?

B: Yes. I do. Do you need to see it?

带了。你要看吗?

A: Yes. I do. Okay, thank you. Do you have any baggage to check?

是的。好了,谢谢。你有什么行李要检吗?

B: Just this suitcase. My shoulder bag is carry-on luggage.

就这个箱子。我的挎包是随身携带行李。

A: Has anyone else packed this bag for you or handled it after you packed it?

这个包是别人收拾的?还是你收拾后,别人帮你处理好的?

B: NO, I packed it myself.

没有,我自己收拾的。

A: Alright then, just fill out this baggage ticket for your suitcase.

好的,您需要为您的箱子,填一下这张行李标签。

B: Do you have a pen? I think I packed mine somewhere.

你有钢笔吗?我想我的笔可能放在什么地方了。

A: Certainly. Here you go.

当然有,请用。

B: Thank you. Are your metal detectors safe for camera film?

谢谢。你们的金属探测器不会损坏相机用的胶卷吧?

A: Yes, they are. Just put your suitcase here.

不会的,请把你的箱子放到这里。

B: Okay. I guess that's it.

好。没别的事了吧?

A: Your flight departs in one hour. You may go up to the departure waiting area if you like and wait there.

Boardingwill begin in about 30 minutes. Have a nice flight.

你的航班一小时后起飞,如果你愿意你可以上去到候机室那里等。

  大约三十分钟后开始登机。祝你旅途愉快。

Dialogue 2:

A: Hey, buddy. Are you doing okay?

嗨,伙计。你还好吧?

B: Yeah. Why?

没事。怎么?

A: You just look kind of nervous and pale.

你看起来有点紧张,脸色苍白。

B: Oh, I just get nervous before flying. It doesn’t make any sense. I know.

噢,我只是起飞前有些紧张。我知道,这听起来挺荒唐的。

A: My uncle gets like that.

我叔叔也这样儿。

B: Once I'm on the plane. I'll take some sleeping pills. That relaxes me.

每次坐飞机,我就会吃点安眠药,就能放松很多。

A: Do you get airsick?

你会晕机吗?

B: I don't think so, but I'm asleep for most flights.

我不晕机,不过大多数坐飞机的时候我都睡觉。

A: I get airsick every time. I have to take pills for that.

我每次都晕机,我得吃晕机药。

B: We both sound like drug addicts.

我们两个人听起来就像吃药上瘾一样。

A: I know. It's pretty bad. Do you want some water?

是啊,真不是什么好事啊。你要喝水吗?

B: Yeah, actually that would be really nice right now.

好啊,现在喝点水还真是不错。

A: Here you go. Finish this bottle.

给你,把这瓶喝完。

B: Thanks. What's your name?

谢谢。你叫什么名字?

A: Oh, I'm sorry. I'm Oliver. And you are ……..

噢,对不起。我叫奥利弗。你呢?

B: I'm Lee. Nice to meet you.

我叫李。很高兴认识你。

Dialogue 3:

A: Mom. I hate to say it, but I think my flight is starting to board.

妈妈。虽然我真不想说,可是我的航班就要开始登机了。

B: Those are just the passengers in first class. We've got a few more minutes.

那是头等舱的旅客,我们还有几分钟时间。

A: I guess you're right. Don’t be so emotional. Mom.

还真是,别这么伤感,妈妈。

B: I can't help it. You’re going off to college. It's a big day.

我控制不了。你要上大学了,今天可是个好日子。

A: I know, but you're making me nervous.

我明白,可是你这样,我会很担心的。

B: I'm sorry. You're right. Everything's packed, right?

对不起,你说的对。所有的东西都装好了吗?

A: If I forgot anything, it's too late now.

就算我忘记了什么东西,现在也太迟了。

B: No, I could mail you something.

不迟,我可以寄给你。

A: When are you going to come up to California to see me?

你什么时候来加利福尼亚看我呢?

B: Probably in October. That's when they have parents week, right?

大约在十月份吧。那时候学校有父母探望周。对么?

A: Yes, I think so. It's sometime in October.

是的,没错。是在十月份的什么时候。

B: When does your flight land?

你坐的这个航班什么时候降落?

A: I think about 4 o'clock this afternoon. California time.

我想是在今天下午四点。加州时间。

B: Well, make sure you call me when you get a chance.

可要记住啊,一有机会就给我打电话。

A: I will. Mom, this is the final boarding call. I'd better go.

我会的。妈妈,这是最后一次登机通知了,我得走了。

B: Okay, give me a hug. I love you, dear.

好吧,来抱抱我。我爱你。亲爱的。

A: I love you too, Mom. Bye. I'll call you.

我也爱你,妈妈。再见,我会给你电话的。

Dialogue 4:

A: Excuse me. Is this the information desk?

请问,这是问询处吗?

B: Yes, it is. What can I do for you?

是的。有什么能为你效劳的吗?

A: I need two things. One, can you tell me how to get to the city from here?

两件事儿。第一,你能告诉我从这里怎样去市区吗?

B: There are a number of train, bus and taxi options at the airport .

在机场你可以选择乘搭火车、公共汽车和的士几种交通工具。

A: How do I find out about the train?

我怎么才能了解一下火车的情况?

B: Trains leave every half hour. Go to the first level to find out more.

火车每半小时一趟。一楼有更多详细信息。

A: What's on the first level?

在一楼有什么?

B: The train ticketing and information desk. They're localed next to the MeDonald's.

火车售票处和问询处,就在麦当劳餐厅隔壁。

A: Great. I also need to report a missing bag.

好极了。另外,我还需要给我的包报失。

B: The airline seems to have lost some of your luggage?

是不是航空公司丢失了你的行李?

A: Yes, that's correct.

是的,没错。

B: What you need to do is go back to the baggage claim.

你要做的是回到行李认领处。

A: Okay, got it.

好的。我明白了。

B: At the end of the baggage claim area is a claims office.

在行李认领处的尽头是报失办公室。

A: I think I saw that. I didn't know what it was.

我想我见过那个地方。我不知道它是什么。

B: It's poorly labeled. In there, they can handle your complaint.

它的标牌不显眼。在那里他们就会处理你的投诉。

A: Great. That's all I need. Thanks.

好极了。我的问题就这些,谢谢。

B: I'm glad I could help. Have a nice day.

很高兴能帮助你,祝你愉快。

Dialogue 5:

A: Hey, honey. I'm over here.

嗨,亲爱的。我在这儿。

B: Oh. There you are. How was your trip?

噢,在这里啊!旅途如何?

A: It was wonderful. I'll have to tell you about it when I've got time. There's so much to tell.

好极了,有时间我可要给你好好讲讲我的旅游。要讲的东西太多了。

B: I noticed your flight was delayed. What happened?

我留意到你的航班晚点了。出了什么事?

A: We were late leaving Boston. Then we hit turbulence over Denver. /ˈtə:bjələns/

在波士顿我们起飞迟了,后来我们在丹佛上空又碰上气流。

B: That always scares me.

气流总是使我很害怕。

A: I was asleep the entire time.

整段时间我都在睡觉。

B: Did you sleep the entire flight?

整个飞行过程你都在睡觉?

A: No. Right before I fell asleep. I was watching some comedy movie. I don't remember the name.

也不是,在入睡前,我还看了部喜剧电影,想不起来电影的名字了。

B: Well, are you ready to get out ofhere?

好了。咱们走吧?

B: Actually, I'm starved. Do you think we could get a bite to eat first?

其实,我有点儿饿了,你觉得我们先吃点东西怎么样?

A: This airportis kind of in the middle of nowhere. We should eat before we leave.

这机场的位置是前不着村后不着店儿的,走前吃点东西也好。

B: How does simple fast food sound to you? We can get a fancy dinner later tonight.

吃点简单的快餐你觉得怎么样?然后今晚,我们再吃顿好的。

A: whatever you want. Fast food sounds fine. It's good to have you back.

都行啊,听你的。快餐也不错啊。你回来真好。

B: It's good to be back.

回来真好。

上一篇:从俗语上看
下一篇:Writers love “Casablanca”

该用户从未汇报

发表于 2010-7-12 21:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
很不错哦

该用户从未汇报

发表于 2010-12-22 23:21:59 | 显示全部楼层
{:soso_e163:}

该用户从未汇报

发表于 2011-8-17 22:49:55 | 显示全部楼层
It's good to be back.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

随便看看 精彩图片 帖子导读 联系管理
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表