- 98902 元
- 2021 小时
汇报天数: 73 天
连续汇报: 1 天
1. It’s time to go home.
It’s time for school.
2. It’s bad（manners）for you to spit on the ground.
Smoking is bad for your health.
To walk is good for your health.
3. It took me half an hour to fall asleep last night.
It cost him￥1000 to buy the air ticket from Lhasa to Hohhot.
4. You’d better put away all your clothes.
You’d better not go until your aunt arrives.
5. I wonder what’s wrong /the matter/the trouble with the animal?
I wonder if you can tell me which is the way to the Palace Museum.
6. Before the operation he used to have a headache.
I used to go hiking when I was young.
7. The shelves are used for storing books.
The knives are used to cut things.
8. I’d like to go there on foot/by bus.
Would you like him to make a phone call to you?
9. I can’t wait to pack my bag.
10. Let’s hurry so that we can get there before supper.
11. My father lives so far away that we hardly see him.
He walked such a long way that he felt pretty tired.
12. The harder you work, the higher marks you’ll get.
The more we get together, the happier we will be.
13. Don’t be late for the concert.=Don’t come late to the concert.
14. It’s said that he gets on well with others.
15. He enjoys reading in bed.
16. She kept on working although she was tired.
17. They are busy getting ready for the party.
18. He often tells me not to play a joke on the old people. 他常常告戒我不要跟老年人开玩笑。
19. I saw the man pull a gun out of his pocket.
20. I heard someone shout “ Fire!” and then I heard people running and shouting.
21. They made us play football in the rain.
The medicine will make you better.
They made it clear that they didn’t agree with you.
They improved the software to make it easier for people to use the computers.
22. The girl is too young to get married.
He was too tired to walk any farther/further.
23. He is not only the pride of the people in Hainan ,but also the pride of people all over the world.
24. He prefers traveling by train to sitting in a bus.
25. Both he and his father do morning exercises every day. 他跟他父亲每天都做早操。
26. Neither she nor I failed the history exam.
Neither I nor my mother cooks dinner on Sundays.
Neither of them has been to Paris.
27. He will come back either this Sunday or Saturday.
The uneducated people was either unable to do it or do it badly.
Either book is cheap.=Either of the two books is cheap.
28. I’m afraid of flying/dogs.
The old man was afraid to cross the bridge because he was afraid of falling into the river.
29. I don’t think the meeting room can hold two hundred people.
He didn’t believe he had failed (in) the examination.
I suppose he may be/come from Europe.
30. She spent a lot of money on clothes.= She spent a lot of money (in) buying clothes.
She spent a lot of time (in)surfing.